Certified Digital Forensic for First Responder (CDFFR)
Certified Digital Forensic for First Responder (CDFFR) is a 4-days hands-on training and certification programme that intended for officers who identify and seize digital evidence at crime scene. This course will teach in-depth, with hands-on practices in class, on the methods of seizing and acquiring digital evidence.
- To be able to apply digital forensics methodology in work;
- To be able to seize, acquire and preserve digital evidence at crime scene;
- To know latest digital media and storage system as well as forensics tools;
- To be able to participant in discussion and meeting on digital forensics matters;
- To understand the role of First Responder.
- Incident Response team members
- Law Enforcement Officers
- E-Discovery Personnel
- Judges and Lawyers
- Information Security professionals
Digital Forensics in Malaysia Landscape
- Introduction to Forensic Science
- Introduction to Digital Forensics
- Digital Evidence
- People & Roles
- Case Study
- Challenging Issues
- Digital Forensic Methodology
- Welcome to Digital Age
- Computer Management
- Technology Updates
- Computer Analysis
- Mobile Device Analysis
- Internet/Email Analysis
- Video Analysis
- Image Analysis
- Audio Analysis
- Who is First Responder?
- What are Their Roles?
- When First Responder Comes In?
- How to Perform the Tasks?
Introduction to Data Imaging
- Live Imaging
- Dead Imaging
- Hardware Based Tool
- Software Based Tool
- CSI: What to expect?
Digital Forensics Quality Management System (QMS) For First Responder
- Standard & Guideline for First Responder
- Importance of Standard & Guideline
- Service Contract
- Court Stages
- Oral Evidence
- Expert Witness
- Expert Analysis Report
- Etiquette in Court
The CDFFR examination is certified by the Global ACE Certification. The examination framework is designed to align with a set of relevant Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes (KSA) that are necessary for an Information Security Awareness Manager. Candidates will be tested via a combination of either continual assessment (CA), multiple choice (MC), theory/underpinning knowledge assessment (UK), practical assessment (PA), assignments (AS) and case studies (CS) as required.
Candidates can take the examination at authorized examination centres in participating member countries. Candidates who have successfully passed the CDFFR examination will be eligible to apply as an associate or professional member by fulfilling the membership criteria defined under the Global ACE Certification.
Click here to register for certified examination
- 8 - 11 March 2021
- 21 - 24 June 2021
- 6 - 9 September 2021
- 4 - 7 October 2021
- 15 - 18 November 2021
Training Fee: MYR5,040.00
Exam Fee: MYR1,255.80
(subject to 6% SST)
Please click here to register
Contact us to request for a quotation
24 CPD Point
Please submit the Certificate of Completion to Global ACE Certification at www.globalace.org