Network Penetration Testing and Defense for System & Network Administrators
This course introduces network penetration testing techniques and mechanism/tools to defend against it.
By the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the definition, scope, purpose and the benefits from network penetration testing.
- Understand different techniques to approach the network via network penetration testing.
- Learn mechanisms and methods on how to protect the network and perform hardening to avoid from the attacks..
- Hands-on experience via interacting with the relevant tools.
Network Administrators, System Administrator, Blue team, Red Team
Module 1: Overview of Penetration Testing
- Type of penetration Testing
- Host Discovery
- Scanning for open ports
- Identifying running Services
- OS Detection
- Various port-scanning techniques
- Vulnerability Assessment with NMAP
- Vulnerability Assessment with Nessus
- Searching for exploits
- Exploiting windows with Metasploit
- Exploiting linux with Metasploit
- Types of password cracking techniques
- Password cracking with Hydra
- Generating custom password dictionaries
Fee: MYR3,500.00 (subject to 6% SST)
Please click here to register.
Contact us to request for a quotation
18 CPD Point
Please submit the Certificate of Completion to Global ACE Certification at www.globalace.org
Have any inquiries? Check out the FAQ